Geo-Gyre Quilt Kit
Learn a fun way to create the Mariner's Compass Block quickly and accurately! Featuring BioGeo-3 by Adrienne Leban.
Ships October 2023
Designed by Robin Ruth Design
Finished Size: 85" (2.15m) Square
Skill Level: Intermediate
Techniques: Strip Pieced Mariner's Compass Block variation made using the Skinny Robin 16-Point Book/Ruler Combo and the 32-Point Book/Ruler Combo, Machine Pieced
Why you will love creating a Mariner’s Compass with Robin’s strip piecing technique!
- No paper piecing!
- The Fat Robin instruction book and ruler provide a clear and easy method for making a complex quilt block simpler and successful.
- You choose to create a 32-Point Mariner’s Compass Center Block or a 16-Point Mariner's Compass Center Block.
- The spiraling “gyre” is created with simple wedge blocks using templates that are found in the pattern.
Quilt Kit Includes:
- FreeSpirit BioGeo-3 by Adrienne Leban for quilt top and binding.
- Complete Geo-Gyre Quilt Pattern by Robin Ruth Design Retail Value: $12.00 US/$16.10 CAD.
- Required Additional Purchase:
- 32-Point Mariner's Compass Center Block - Skinny Robin 16-Point Mariner's Compass Book and Ruler Combo and the 32-Point Mariner's Compass Book and Ruler Combo
- 16-Point Mariner's Compass Center Block - Only the Skinny Robin 16-Pint Mariner's Book and Ruler Combo.Book/Ruler Combo.
Geo-Gyre makers get to sew with Robin Ruth*
- You get exclusive access to video tutorials for Geo-Gyre at the Robin Ruth Design Member Sew Along page, http://www.robinruthdesign.com/new-page-5, for an additional fee.*
- This is a move-along-at-your-own-pace sew along and videos can be accessed at any time.
- Robin’s professional guidance sets you up for assured success and a new love affair with her innovative products.
- To learn more, please click here. You must be signed in as a retailer to access the program details.